Wednesday, October 5, 2011

www.agker.cag.gov.in Multitasking recruitment 2011 agker.cag.gov.in online application

www.agker.cag.gov.in Multitasking recruitment 2011 agker.cag.gov.in online application


Accountant General (Civil and Commercial Audit) and the Accountant General(Works,Forest and Receipt Audit), Kerala also called as AGKER announced the Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff. In this portal we are going to provide you all information related to agker.cag.gov.in Multitasking recruitment 2011 which has been announced on the main official website agker.cag.gov.in. All notification and application submission related details candidates can find out in the main official website.


Please visit given below url for getting the all information related to agker.cag.gov.in online application.


agker.cag.gov.in multitasking recruitment 2011 : Link


www.agker.cag.gov.in NOTIFICATION details : Link


agker INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES Link


www.agker.cag.gov.in Online application Form Link


www.agker.cag.gov.in View Application Link




For any queries regarding filling up of application- Please contact: 0471-2333766, 9447725939.


Contact Information :
Offices of the Principal Accountant General (Civil and Commercial Audit) and the Accountant General(Works,Forest and Receipt Audit),
Kerala, MG Road,
PB No.5607,
Thiruvananthapuram


After reading this article if you have any type of query or concerns related to www.agker.cag.gov.in Multitasking recruitment 2011 you can directly comments in this portal. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible.



50 comments:

  1. is there any test before interview?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iam sk jashim uddin,pls inform me the date of exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls inform me the date of exam.......sk.jashim uddin

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir kya iska exam hoga ya direct joining

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir, is post k liye exam hoga ya direct joining

    ReplyDelete
  6. please inform when after the exam date is published

    ReplyDelete
  7. please inform me when after the multi task exam date punlished

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls inform me the date of exam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir pls inform me Ex- servicemen's selection proccedure

    ReplyDelete
  10. please inform the exam date or interview date.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please inform me when after the multi task exam date published.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please inform when after the exam date published.

    ReplyDelete
  13. pis inform me the date of exam

    ReplyDelete
  14. sir, I had applied for the exam.Now I want to know the exam date.PLEASE INFORM ME THE DATE OF THE EXAM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there any examination?If so when?No response for the application.

    ReplyDelete
  16. infome me the exam date

    ReplyDelete
  17. please inform me the date of exam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pls inform me when after the exam date published

    ReplyDelete
  19. pls inform me the date of exam in e-mail address bindhukprabha@gmail.com
    Candidates Name: DIVYA .M.D, Reg. No. 125041302 pls reply me in my address

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir did not got the interviw letter under the registration number of 163408798 applied on the date 21/10/2011. My friends also got

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir,
    I did not get any information about the interview under the registration number 161439903.
    CANDIDATE NAME:Rijil.m

    ReplyDelete
  22. sir,
    I did not get any information about the interview under the registration number 112432711.
    CANDIDATE NAME VIJI.V

    ReplyDelete
  23. pls inform the results of interview

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir,
    I did not got no information about the interview under the registration number 180472627
    NAME: Abdurafeekh Pullithodika

    ReplyDelete
  25. sir,
    I did not get any information about the interview under the registration number 180472627
    Name: Abdurafeekh Pullithodika

    ReplyDelete
  26. I submitted my application on the correct time .but I didn't get the call letter or an e-mail.sir please send any information about my application.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sir I send my application at the correct time.but I didn't get any call letter or an e-mail.sir please forward any information about my application

    ReplyDelete
  28. SIR,
    WHEN WILL THE INTERVIEW RESULT PUBLISH?? ANY IDEA? WHOM WE CAN CONTACT TO KNOW THAT?

    ReplyDelete
  29. SIR,

    WHEN WILL THE INTERVIEW RESULT PUBLISH ? WHOM WE CAN CONTACT TO KNOW THAT? REG. NO. 146048917

    ReplyDelete
  30. sir which day iam join my newjob mts

    ReplyDelete
  31. sir which date iam join my newjob mts....

    ReplyDelete
  32. when will be published results

    ReplyDelete
  33. when will publish the interview results

    ReplyDelete
  34. sir iam waiting for interview results

    ReplyDelete
  35. iam waiting for interview results

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sir ,

    My name is Manju M.T. I did not get any inofrmation relating to the interview conducted on 18.01.2012. when did the interview results published . I am waiting for the results. Plesae do the needful.

    ReplyDelete
  37. sir when will be announce the results

    ReplyDelete
  38. sir when will be announce the results

    ReplyDelete
  39. sir when will be announce the results

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am also waiting 4 result

      Delete
  40. link is not opening when will they announce results

    ReplyDelete
  41. my name is baidyanath kumar. my interview conducted on 23/01/2012. I did not get any information pertaning to interview. When the result publish,you inform me on my E-mail ID baidyanathswarna@rediffmail.com . I am waiting.......for needful reply.

    ReplyDelete
  42. sir when will be announce the results

    ReplyDelete
  43. sir, when will the results be announced..

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP